How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback They even have a

Twinkle Trio Beam (White)

**bleep** Stroker - Juelz Ventura (Flesh)

CodeBlack - Realistic Kong (Black)

Waterproof Jack Rabbit (Blue)

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I don't agree with kids of any age having their own phone, period. I also detest parents who sit on facebook all day and let their kids do whatever they like on their devices, so long as don't annoy them. So, you're assumption was completely wrong (as usual).

LOL

Your comments seem to be quite interpersonal please keep to the topic.

I made an observation about your post - it was not an accusation, it was seeking clarity as to whether you supported preteens having access to violent and photographic materials.  I am none the wiser from your post above.   

Message 31 of 42
Latest reply

Re: How can a seller registered One week ago have 1896 items for sale and No Feedback

On eBay it is irrelevant.

One must be 18+ to access the site.

Non-member viewing by minors would surely be an issue for the parents who fail to supervise their children's internet access. There ARE blocks available, did you know?

Message 32 of 42
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Non-member viewing by minors would surely be an issue for the parents who fail to supervise their children's internet access. There ARE blocks available, did you know?

Most people with access to the internet can access the eBay site.

It is not a restricted site.

You do not have to be registered to buy and sell to view the offerings for sale on the site.

Message 33 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Most people with access to the internet can access the eBay site.

It is not a restricted site.

You do not have to be registered to buy and sell to view the offerings for sale on the site.

But if you are a minor and your parent's care they can certainly block the site. Given minors can't buy here anyway, that would not be an unreasonable step to take.

Message 34 of 42
Latest reply

Under legislation, AU eBay is not supposed to have Adult 18+ goods available to view on the .au website.

Why should blocks be needed ?

Message 35 of 42
Latest reply

Because it's eBay and we know how they regard Australian law.

Maybe, if you feel so strongly about it, report them to the relevant authorities.

I don't give a rat's, so I won't be doing it. But I don't consider myself a guardian of other peoples' morals, either.

Message 36 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Under legislation, AU eBay is not supposed to have Adult 18+ goods available to view on the .au website.

Why should blocks be needed ?

You keep saying this would you like to quote your source because you are actually wrong 

Message 37 of 42
Latest reply

Dont need to - its easily googled by anyone.
Message 38 of 42
Latest reply

Its also reflected in ebays own policy regarding adult goods prohibited from the site

Message 39 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:
Dont need to - its easily googled by anyone.

yes I know which is why I know your are wrong.

You want to argue on moral grounds fine but no need to lie about the law

it is a mute point any way as the listing where taken down ages a go

Message 40 of 42
Latest reply