What the...

I sold a business shirt. A white business shirt. 

I've just gotten a message complaining that the shirt is the wrong SHADE of white! Her idea of white is the crisp white, the one with a slight blue tint. The shirt was flat white (she is calling it cream).

Am I really supposed to just refund money because she wanted a different shade of white? 

This is the second one this week that, as far as I can tell, is angling for a partial refund/discount. This is getting ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: What the...

I would have simply said that the item is per title and description. The item title describes the shirt as white. 

She received a white shirt.

Don't give people partial discounts because  you did deliver what she ordered.....If she doesn't like it.....send it back!

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 31 of 42
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

whats her name because i had a woman do a chargeback as item not described because the skirt was yellow green instead of blue green although the listing said multiple colours of green. So maybe she is out for a second freebie, maybe this is the new scam, pic on the colour, Just BS, trying walking into DJs and going this is the wrong white. I feel for you

Message 32 of 42
Latest reply

Why do people turn into absolute numpties concerning colours?

Message 33 of 42
Latest reply

The stuff i was thinking of was napisan.
Message 34 of 42
Latest reply

@treasuress.4207 wrote:

What is an iron?  I have never heard of such a thing...... and just sayin'... if I did... I would absolutely not use it Smiley LOL

I don't even own one. I love drip drying! I also fold as I get stuff off the line, so nothing needs ironing.

Message 35 of 42
Latest reply

Ask your idiot buyer to return her 'not white as white should be shirt' to you , give her a full refund, add her to your banded buyers idiot list, ask her to visit spec savers,( I've seen the ad on the telly, they are doing a 2 for 1 deal at the moment), maybe even better tell her to buy her new spectacles  from ebay and hopefully she will get them from China (whoops !) without any lenses in them !!!, then she will have something to whinge about !This is all because of the new 6 month give me my money back, I can do what I want policy, feebay has afforded to buyers.

Message 36 of 42
Latest reply

Character, I love it.  That is the attitude I've found I HAD to adopt in order not to go totally crayon-chewing insane.  Cop it, and move on smiling.

Message 37 of 42
Latest reply

That's the way Sheep!! Hang carefully from the wash, and whwho needs an iron?  i'm also particular about the 'creasability'  of the clothes I buy hehe

Message 38 of 42
Latest reply

"i'm also particular about the 'creasability'  of the clothes I buy"

That's the key to cutting your work down, that's for sure.

Pity I like pure cotton stuff so much, I need to think a bit more before I buy !

Message 39 of 42
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

shhh dont let out the creasability factor because that could be the next item not as described -"you didnt tell me that it creased, this linen shirt creases"  you know it is because it doesnt fit and in their own little heads they think that sounds credible. I have had it is yellow green not blue green, this jacket is noisey. I washed it and it shrunk (dry clean only garment) oh and my fav to date - I was always a Witchery 12 and this says its a 12 but it really isnt a 12..........all now on my idiot list.

Message 40 of 42
Latest reply