Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ANOTHER NON PAYING BUYER

HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER SILLY BUYER -BIDS -WINS-DOES NOT PAY OR COMMUNICATE-WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS EBAY,THE DISPUTE SYSTEM IS RUBBISH

FREE LISTING UNTIL CHRISTMAS???

Hello Sellers, i was told i could have FREE LISTING UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!! All i got was one !!!! anyone else in the same boat.. this is what i received.. Your completely free listing this month: 11/11/12 25/12/12 i have emailed Ebay for clarification, ...

My Account has been hacked...what should do?

I just opened up my 'buying' account to find a whole lot of messages from people wanting to by a car from me .... item no 261347801581...strewth I have not even set this account up for selling.... I have cancelled the ad under "error in listing" and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ITEM Listed Elsewhere and reserve the right to end auction after item has been bidded on, UNFAIR.

This is an AUCTION site, so IF YOU list an item as an AUCTION ITEM, (not as a buy it now)..IF THEN it has been BIDDED ON, let the auction complete. .IT is NOT FAIR if you stop the auction because you have stipulated,' have the right to end because it...

Australia Post Domestic Letter Prepaid Envelopes

I want to buy some standard mail prepaid envelopes listed in http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/domestic-letters.html but they are not available at Aust Post e-store http://shop.auspost.com.au/pack-post/prepaid-envelopes You guys know if they are sti...

Why doesn't ebay accept my payment options as a seller?

It says the following but I have twice entered my payment details- paypal and bank account: "You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details. AttentionIt looks like you don't have an updated payment method on file with us. To complet...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to block a buyer from changing the invoice amount?

Hi i have had a buyer that has paid with paypal but before she did she took off the postage amount and put to zero, I thought ages ago i made it that buyers cant amend the invoice. So how can i block a buyer from having the nerve to change the amount...

email

Is anyone else having problems logging into their Yahoo account? I can log into my .co.uk account with no problems but my y7mail.com is telling me up the top I am signed in but every time I click on mail it goes back to the sign in page. I know at le...

Buyer Has Raised A Dispute With Paypal Item Not Received

Hi AllI have a buyer that opened a dispute with Paypal against me as Item Not Received..I will try my best and explain.The Buyer won the item I invoiced him/her after 4 days no payment so I lodge a NPB with Ebay on the 4th day with about 3 hours to g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful