Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Closing my seller account

I am trying to close my account as I'm fed up with ebay,but when I try to close it this is what I get in response lol. If your account has been suspended or restricted, you can’t close it until all matters have been resolved. Ok then so I have attemp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing sale listing currency

I'm trying to set up sale listings and the currency is defaulting to $US and can't be changed. I'm an Australian account and simply want to list in AUD$. Not unreasonable I would've thought.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need a suggestion on "item not as described"

I am selling memory card and meet a case recently. A buyer opened a dispute on PayPal(I guess) and claiming "item not as described". The buyer used left picture to claim the memory card was defective in the same day he received the memory card. I sen...

Capture.PNG
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery Scams eBay purchases

I got a text msg from this number this morning +61498528031 stating - Express parcel AUPOSTIP11 delivery today to Robyn. Authorize delivery and other shipping options here: http://4is.me/2xpHb (NEVER TOUCH THE LINK) am not sure how they got the info ...

• 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Payment Summary shows AU $0.00 available funds

Anybody else getting this? I've been getting it sporadically for 3 or 4 days now. You go to the Payments summary and it shows $0. I have weekly payouts. They are like clockwork. This is not a payment issue nor is it because I have no sales, it's just...

• 27 replies
  • 4 Helpful

ebaymag has corrupted my available stock inventory!

I received an invite a few days ago for ebaymag to list internationally. I found the offer interesting as I currently only list on ebay Australia but have a significant amount of sales going overseas. So I followed the link and when I found out that ...

Problems with Fastway Couriers

Delivery of items bought under the eBay banner is a vital part of the eBay experience for both buyer and seller – yet remains mostly out of the control of either. Is anyone else having problems with Fastway Couriers, or any other couriers? We have re...

Sending offer to buyer -am I only allowed to send to the ones Ebay suggests? What Is their criteria?

When I open up Ebay three or so items are listed as being suitable to send an ofer to Watchers. Are these the only ones I'm allowed to send to? If so, what is Ebay's criteria? If not where do I go to send an offer re other items? And why can't ever f...

Resolved! INR Issue Need Advice

Customer purchased 4 items. Items were sent with eBay tracking on the 6th January. Tracking indicates item was delivered 11th January. 17th January, customer messages me that parcel was received but 2 items are missing. I checked my inventory and it ...

Australia Post - current issues

Discovered yesterday no mail was collected by contractors from our local street red boxes due to COVID staff shortages. We are now dropping our mail at a Post Office as cautionary measure. Worth considering.

Resolved! Is there any way to compile listings to create a custom order for a buyer?

I quite often get buyers that wish to buy many items at once and are unable to go to the website to request an invoice in their shopping cart. Most buyers use the mobile app which doesn't allow this and refuse to head to the website instead. I recent...

How to get someone to leave feedback, so I then get paid.

Hello everyone. How is the best way to get someone to leave me feedback. I am an honest ebayer and have been ebaying for over 19 years. My last item that I listed, I have been informed by ebay, that they will not release the hold of my payment until,...