Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I am getting SMS messages supposably from eBay requesting a refund for a bogus transaction. A Fraud?

I am getting SMS messages asking for a response to a "Buyer" about a transaction that I have nothing to do with. The item is a Portable Air Conditioner (nothing to do with me) and the message is threatening to reduce my "Seller Level" if I do not iss...

Returned item situation - suggestions needed.

Hi all, I sold a used Apple iMac that was what the buyer described as in excellent condition when they received it last week. Upon receiving it & before I could even say more, through the eBay messaging. I was told by the buyer that he had opened up ...

PayPal are refusing my seller's protection

Hello, I am having an issue with PayPal. I sold some items and these were paid for with one payment. To help with packaging I sent them in 3 parcels. 2 parcels arrived and one did not. Australia Post totally wiped their hands of it. PayPal is giving ...

Automatic relist not working?

I've been listing a few things this morning and see that the automatic relist option isn't available. Does anyone know if Ebay has taken this option away?

Resolved! buyers who buy more than one item are told at checkout that I don't offer combined postage

buyers say that when they buy multiple items they cannot combine their sales as a pop up comes up saying seller does not combine postage. I am more than happy to combine postage can you pelase advise how I can avoid this. Buyer said small time seller...

Resolved! Listing Fee being charged

Hi all, first of all pardon me if this question has been asked and answered but i'm a long time buyer, new seller. My issue is that i am currently being charged $1.65 for a new fixed price listing, even though i have 40 free listings per month. At th...

Removing Unwanted Immediate Payment Required

This is in relation to "immediate payment required" appearing in the listing's payment section, despite the seller never selecting it as an option, as opposed to preventing eBay from forcing a buyer into immediate payment under other circumstances. T...

Selling account restricted permanently

Hi all, My selling privileges were restricted yesterday because of the new ebay ratings. My DSR was very good but i had several cancelled transactions because of an item that i ran out of stock. I know that i should not have something listed that i d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 329 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay shipping costs

Hi All, I have a question regarding shipping costs. I have noticed a lot of listings on ebay.com.au for items for around the $5 mark, while also offering free shipping. How is this possible? These listings offering free shipping are clearly business ...

Only one promotional postage offer shown in cart

I have two promotional postage offers: 1. If you order more than one item from my store you only pay an additional $2.50 per item in shipping2. If your order total is more than $99 shipping is free. I have browsed eBay from another device and when I ...

screenshot-cart.payments.ebay.com.au-2019.09.11-14_05_41.png
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lack of new members

Just looking down my list of sold items, there are almost no buyers with feedback less than 100. I used to get members with feedback scores of zero or one, stumbling their way through inital purchases. My thinking, hopefully incorrect, is there has b...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! does anyone know what this is please?

Does anyone kow what this is please? It was given to me to sell with all money to be donated to a charity but no one seems to know what it is for. It says British made with pat number and reg number, Instant no 1 on other side. It is large 24 cms hig...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ending a bid early..

Hi have a bidder on 4 items but would now like to have them now is there a way to end auctions with out any marks against me cheers

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful