Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sold Wedding Dress; But buyer didn't respond to questions

Hi All, I recently sold my very much loved and pristine wedding dress on ebay. Supprisingly, despite lots of dresses listed at a similar price it sold really quickly. When I reviewed the buyer I noticed they were based in the US (I had meant to list ...

Resolved! pick up items

It seems there are always problems with exchanging information with pick up items. Now I am wondering, if it is all "instant Payment" on singular items, does the buyer have to pay for pickup items instantly, or can they still pay when they pick up? D...

Resolved! can you put a reserve price on a diamond ring

Could anyone tell me whether it's posible to put a reserve price on an item? I want to sell an 18ct genuine gold ring with a half carat solitaire diamond. Although I realise I won't be able to sell it close to the price paid ($3.500) but I would cons...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is 2018?

Hi all, It's fairly quiet here since just before Xmas. Is this the norm, of perhaps just a trend with our type of product at this particular time? No concerns. Just still learning and understanding it all. In any event, best wishes for a great year f...

some buyers, arrrggghhh

sold an item last week to a guy in the USA, posted on wednesday, today i get a message asking where it is as tracking shows it in melbourne!its been 3 days when you remove the public holiday and weekend! aaaarrrgggghhhhh!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay account restriction help

I just have no idea of what I should do. I sell via my own website, real world store, use google and social media and ebay. I sell domestic appliances and customers want information about shipping or warranties etc before placing orders. I have trade...

Resolved! Can you wait a week (or more) to post an item?

A customer purchased an item, I paid for postage (via myPost business) and packaged up the order, then the customer advised that they don't want it posted just yet as they won't be home to receive it. They have asked for me to hold onto the parcel, w...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Replica Items

Hi all I was wondering why eBay doesn't allow people to sell replica items such as Louis Vuitton, or Chanel if it is listed as replica in the description. I have seen people listing replica Louis Vuitton as LV rather than "Louis Vuitton" and starting...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Communicating with somebody reasonable at Ebay

I just have no idea of what I should do. I sell via my own website, real world store, use google and social media and ebay. I sell domestic appliances and customers want information about shipping or warranties etc before placing orders. I have trade...