Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Negative Feedback – worth involving eBay?

I have just received a negative Feedback, and wonder whether someone with experience would advise if it is worth chatting to eBay to try and get it removed. Long story (fairly) short. A buyer with too many unpaid items strikes (who could not buy from...

What are my chances of getting an excess postage bill?

Hi all. I am a very casual eBay seller. I sold a puffer jacket the other day and used my own packaging to wrap it up. When I originally listed it, I folded it up and measured it and calculated how much postage would be. It came to $15.95. In my haste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Hi everyone, any other sellers out there using Sendle on a regular basis? I just used them for the first time to send a large-ish item (about 1.8kg) and their cost is lower than Aus Post, and it's door-to-door Toll courier. Pick up by Toll is schedul...

• 83 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Update Account Details" not working/being rejected?

I cant get rid of this banner and payout my funds, no matter what I do.I enter my information and provide a photo of my ID with everything matching and submit it, only to get an email almost instantly saying that "ACTION NEEDED: Please update the inf...

image_2022-10-08_132320240.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anyone else having trouble with Fake bidders on Ebay?

Like numerous other reports online and my listing a few years ago (in which I had a fake bidder with 0 feedback who did not purchase, which meant I had to wait 4 days before requesting a fee refund from eBay and being able to relist my item) I suspec...

• 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay .Net SDK, GetOrder Note Field

I am trying to get the "Note" field from an order.Here is my working code var context = GetContext("au");GetOrdersCall api = new GetOrdersCall(context);api.OrderRole = TradingRoleCodeType.Seller;api.OrderStatus = OrderStatusCodeType.InProcess;System....

3ysMf.png

Resolved! New Listing Format - Click to Enlarge

Has the Click to Enlarge feature disappeared in the New Listing Format? Just did my first NEW listing using Sell Similar - can't see that feature any more - always used to appear on my listings.

Sellers & Postage

Please take a look at your postage options. I offer - Standard Parcel with Tracking - this morning - all are showing - Signature and Insurance as well. The same for International - all now offering Signatures and Insurance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP CANT SEND BUYER COMBINED INVOICE!!

As title suggestsHave had 2 buyers this past weekend purchase a few items off me and EBay is not letting me send a combined invoice for cheaper shipping options.Am met with this page.This has never been an issue in the past and just this last week i ...

FireShot Capture 753 - Send invoice to buyer_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_sirt_si_view.jpg FireShot Capture 754 - Cancel creation_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_Cancel_Start.jpg

Payouts not arriving into Bank Account

Anyone else not received that payout today?I’m with ANZ and I usually receive daily payments into my bank account at 11.30am but today nothing.Anyone else having issues today?

Interesting dilemma!

Somehow, when I was perusing my listings I have managed to click "something" and now my listings all appear in alphabetical order instead of the items about to finish appearing first! Does anyone know how to correct what I have done?