ebay Survey email?

Just wondering did anyone else get an email today regarding a survey called "eBay Wants Your Feedback"

& is it legit?

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: ebay Survey email?

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@mummybates11 wrote:
How long has it been since you sent the email

Thirdly, the Opening Poster received an email, not sent an email

if you were replying to their later post where they say they sent the email to eBay to see if it was spoof email, that date was 17th October 2012

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

if you were replying to their later post where they say they sent the email to eBay to see if it was spoof email, that date was 17th October 2012

That's the one that I thought they meant,(hence my reply),good.gif

For future reference I'll just add this.

(so that there is no confusion): Old post.png

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

I had clicked on the 'in reply to' link and it showed the Opening Post at the top of my page, which is how it normally shows which post was being replied to.  So, when I posted I assumed that mummy was replying to the Opening Post.  It was only later that I saw that mccrae had also posted about forwarding the email to spoof@ebay.

These dragged up threads are a real pain.  Just have to read some of the posts on this thread to see how out of date it is.  Some posts here talk about 'if' eBay was to introduce a fee on postage.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

I guess it is all the fault of the posters who have been asking for old threads to be locked.....the Mods find one that is on the wrong board so they move it instead of locking it.

In view of the number of changes on the boards since 2010 with new boards being added and old ones deleted I fear we will have to put up with this insanity for a long time to come.

I am tempted to report them as posting wrong information on the boards!

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

Who? The mods I hope.

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

Just use the report button on the particular post that is so outdated.  It will go through to the Mod/s on duty.

We can only hope that they will work out what is happening.

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Now there are many ebay seller providing misleading information about the location of their business. I.e. some seller base in China but pose as in aus to attract local customers. It is lying and taking long time to receive product.
Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

It is not a new problem.  Sellers have been listing with incorrect locations for as long as I have been on ebay and it was not new then.

Just report the listings as Incorrect Item Location and let ebay deal with it....if they even bother.

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

If Ebay choose to ingore the proliferation of listings for counterfiet items then I hardly think they are going to be concerned about listing a false location of an item.

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply