"order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received any payment?

My bank account is linked successfully because i can see the micro deposits, it's been over 2 days now and i have not received my payment?? "we've made the funds available for payout" that implies to me there must be some option for me to click "release funds" but i don't even see anything like that? 

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: "order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received

Nailed it. lol

Once it has been established all was good with the ' sale ' - delivered etc etc

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Re: "order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received

Proof of delivery   +  Positive  FB  also needs to be received.

The policy is not remotely new, has been in existence for about 4 yrs, even under the old paypal payments system.    OP etc have signed on to Managed Payments, so there is no reason not to be aware of the policy, which is also agreed to at time of listing an item.

Introduced as a buyer security measure, to circumvent scammers hijacking abandoned or inactive seller accounts  on a fly by night basis.

So while  new/infrequent sellers may think it is stupid policy, it is far from stupid and is very effective in protecting buyers.   Considering before an   inactive account could be hijacked on a Friday,  have thousands of high end sales Sat/Sun, and the scammer and money gone by Monday.

Seems some have strange ideas about stupidity and Security.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

No, I wouldn't know that my funds are hold when it says "order complete, funds are available for payout" if it said "you're funds are on hold" then I'd know it's on hold and this post wouldn't exist.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

When you list an item,  you accept the ebay T&C's, That apply at time of listing (Holds Included)    You also accepted the T&C's when you signed on to managed payments,  and as stated the policy has been in force for at least 4 years.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz - I would have to disagree as to the implementation of any such policy. I have a second account and not one of the items I've sold there in the last few months was sent with tracking, but all funds were released earlier than the "due date". Not one buyer has left feedback either. Feedback is voluntary and not a requirement to have finds released.

If the OP wants his funds earlier, then sure he can add tracking and contact CS when it shows as delivered. 

OP - if you look at the Payments tab of the Seller Hub - it will tell you exactly when funds will be released. You can just simply wait for the date to roll around and not worry about contacting customer service. It's up to you.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

A bit condescending, aren't you?

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

How is a factual reply condescending?

Spoiler
Or is Condescending a Greek man going downstairs?
Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

@iamrichlol wrote:

A bit condescending, aren't you?

A bit late for the party - aren't you. ?

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply