what to do when buyers refuses to leave feedback ?

Recently sold several items to two seperate buyers. Buyers were contacted to make sure they were happy. No response and no feedback has been left by them after receiving positive feedback from me for quick payment.

Both buyers have purchased again since purchasing my items.

Check of both of them reveals they aren't leaving feedback for anyone....

LOW ACT...sellers rely on feedback.  Both buyers are happily ticking up their positive feedback.

Will name and shame in future if this happens again....

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: what to do when buyers refuses to leave feedback ?

probably best to stop waiting on that feedback then, cos no one can leave feedback after 60 days, even if they want to.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 31 of 44
Latest reply

The 22 email "saga" as someone put it, was just a string of very polite questions and queries that this particular customer wanted to know... I was happy to answer the questions, but I admit that they were a bit over the top with their constant questions... and... She was relitivley new to Ebay and wasn't sure how to progress etc so I helped her nasvigate her way through... My guess is that it was all too much for her and she gave Ebay a rest  for awhile....

Message 32 of 44
Latest reply

@shipahoys_antique_and_collectable_centre wrote:
A very low act indeed. Report them via the BURN THEM AT THE STAKE link

ssig_yeahthat_100-100.gif

Message 33 of 44
Latest reply

Almost as long as it has been since kurtiss asked the question.

Message 34 of 44
Latest reply

I do feel sorry for newbies trying to get a start. I'm lucky to have a good feedback score so not getting feedback doesn't bother me. Having said that, I looked up my track record and out of the last 15 sales only two people have left feedback, (but they might leave it at a later date). 

Maybe Ebay can work out a system whereby newbies can get an automatic score after a certain time if there has been no problems with their sale.

Message 35 of 44
Latest reply

Ebay have a system...........feedback is voluntary

You either get some or you don't

Message 36 of 44
Latest reply

A bit like ancient threads. Some get it, some don't

Message 37 of 44
Latest reply

I never ask any buyer for f/b, however, I don't leave any until they either contact me that their item has arrived, or leave green for me. In either case I'll immediately leave green for them.

My point is, that if I leave f/b following receipt of payment, I then have no way of knowing if their item arrived, or if they are happy with the transaction, if they don't respond. 

Message 38 of 44
Latest reply

I don't know if anyone else finds the old threads a bit eerie.

I was reading along (not realising it was an oldie) and wondering if I agreed with what someone had said, then realised it was my (much younger) self who had written it.Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 44
Latest reply

It is even scarier when you receive kudos for a 4 year old thread and you think you are going senile as you can't remember even writing the post.   I have learned to look at the date before panicking..

Message 40 of 44
Latest reply