Sellers sending mobile to Australia, but didn't include Au plug

kwv42
Community Member
Why is it sellers of mobile devices say phones, knew they were selling them to an Australian buyer and yet they don't include Australian power plug and I had one seller claim it is not their fault and I had to pay extra for an Australian power plug.

And the latest phone I bought, the seller had included instructions what I think is in Spanish.
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Sellers sending mobile to Australia, but didn't include Au plug

Apparently the OP only replies to their own post,  might explain why he is apparently, also miffed at whirlpool members, they probably can not follow either

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

Tippy the OP obviously doesn't want us to know the item number - I suspect because it either shows that no Aussie plug is supplied with the phone, and possibly it's glaringly obvious that it's an Asian seller dropshipping to Australia. 

So be it, if they want to post on multiple threads but don't want to give relevant details then I fail to see how anyone here can help them.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

You might like to re read Post 15 of this thread,  Re the line underneath the heading,  It is quite clear that the poster is replying to you.

Whereas all your posts are apparently directed to yourself.  

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

@kwv42 wrote:
Who is Davewil1964 replying to?

They could at least reference the poster they are responding to, or quote their post.

In other words, they should do what they want others to do.

I don't need to as I use a computer and can reply to the poster I am responding to. You, on the other hand, only reply to yourself.

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

It very clearly shows who they are replying to 

Right where it sys 'in reply to'

Of course you already know that

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

The seller could have the word Moon in their name, it does not mean they are on the moon

Nor does having Australia in the name mean they are in Australia

Even with searching Australia only, ebay STILL show their sponsored ads which can be from ANY country

As has been explained , the seller can put ANYWHERE for the item location

As has been explained a buyer need to look at the SELLER's location (where they are registered)

The item number will show people trying to help you where the seller is registered (which you refuse to tell us)

It will also allow poeple trying to help you to see what the feedback comments say

Yes, I am replying to you, OP, just as it says 'in reply to'

You 'don't have time' to post the item number but have ample time to make smart comments and talk to yourself

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

Yep, I know

They won't accept that because the seller has 'AU' in their name 

I must really be a bear in that case Cat LOL

Funny though how they still left the seller positive feedback 

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply