Seller Hub

pnc75
Community Member

Am very interested to learn people's opinions about seller hub, seeing that it's soon to be foisted upon us. 

Any contributions (at your leisure) re pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Seller Hub

Top left.

Above 'ended', 'drafts', 'scheduled', 'active', 'unsold'.

Message 31 of 45
Latest reply

Top left of what? On my Listing page in Seller Hub there's nothing above those items on the menu except the heading Listings, which isn't a link.
Message 32 of 45
Latest reply

Is there any way to switch back??

I've looked at the old and new selling page side by side (2 different accounts, the old one is still showing the old listing page) and in the SAME category, the old listing page has the "Create Variations" button and the new listing page does not. I need to have that Create Variation button.

Message 33 of 45
Latest reply

I HATE the new seller hub - was sure that I opted out of it last year but today I cant. Its not very user friendly and missing links that I use to use all the time. Took me 1 hour to find something using it. Full of useless stuff. If only you could quickly switch to your buying page. Also hate that they have removed the quick links drop down list "My ebay" from top right hand of page or am I missing something.
Message 34 of 45
Latest reply

In the shortcuts section you can add the URL (and a nickname) for any page you frequently visit. Just put in the links you used to use.

And read the rest of the posts in this thread because there's some really helpful info in them.
Message 35 of 45
Latest reply

When I went to create a new template today it had the option to create variations. Read previous posts to see how to get to the template section.
Message 36 of 45
Latest reply

Thatโ€™s a handy one I wasnโ€™t aware of Brer - add URL and nick. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Mel.

Message 37 of 45
Latest reply

I can't take credit for it. Someone else mentioned it and I just followed up on it.
Message 38 of 45
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
Top left of what? On my Listing page in Seller Hub there's nothing above those items on the menu except the heading Listings, which isn't a link.

It must be a store or SMP thing.

I have it with my store, but not my non-stores.

If it's there, it's above the listings header.

Message 39 of 45
Latest reply

It must be SMP then because I've never used it, but I do have a store.
Message 40 of 45
Latest reply