Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay removes all negetive feedback for some sellers?

Been watching a few sellers feedback for a while now. I do not know how they do it but all negative feedback just disappears. The revised feedback count never changes, so they are not mutual buyer/selling feedback removal One seller in particular mai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OVER 700 VIEWS BUT NO SALE - WHY? FEEDBACK WANTED

Hi all, I'm fairly new to selling and I have an item for sale in brand new sealed condition and I am the cheapest brand new one and my listing has been viewed 762 times but no sale. Would appreciate some feedback on this as I just don't get it. I als...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments

eBay has seemed to have stalled my selling account due due to managed payments, but i am only a personal seller not a business seller, what do i do ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the rediculous implementation of Managed payments for Pty ltd companies and partnerships

I have been selling on ebay for decades, however have never been able to sign up for managed payments because my business is ran through a partnership of two Pty Ltd companies.Over the last couple months my listing privileges have been suspended, bec...

Re-opened old store. Paypal still accepted?

I've just re-opened this store after 10 years.I do have another store which is my main one. I've noticed that it's still letting me sell with Paypal connected to this store - in fact there isn't even a single message or announcement in the seller hub...

No service at ebay

Why is eBay so difficult to use. You can't contact them. Service at eBay is pathetic and non existent. I have just listed my first and last item with ebay. Sooo hard to track my item. Get some services eBay

Selling Item not active

Says it’s active in my account but when I go search for it using a different laptop It’s not there When I enquired with E they asked me to refer item no Nothing allocated yet anyone experienced this problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Responsibility of heavy pick up item

HiGrateful for thoughts.I've sold a heavy antique on ebay weighing about 400kg to a buyer several hundred km's away.For pick up he has arranged a man with a van which I don't think will budge it.The item was listed as being very heavy.Is it his respo...

Sales records missing in Paypal

I need to do a refund on an item I sold recently on ebay, but when I logged into Paypal, there was no record of the payment - nor was there any record from the other 10 ebay sales this month. Am I missing something obvious?

How to check the number of free listings used

I have received the 40 free monthly listings form Ebay. However I am not able to check how many I have used out of the 40. Ebay used to give this information as : Used/ Left. Now after switching to managed accounts this information is not coming up. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful