Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Is there NO SUPPORT chat anymore?!

Hey guys I need to speak with someone in support. I love the chat function they used to have but for the life of me I cannot find it. There is no number, no email and most importantly no chat.I've been a member for 25 years. Is this the final nail th...

Resolved! Item delivered to an Australian address for an overseas buyer now "Not Received"

I have an issue where an overseas buyer used an Australian forwarding company as the delivery address. The item was delivered to the nominated address promptly with ebay post tracking confirming this. The Buyer has now - TWO months later - opened an ...

eBay Plus - Worth it as a buyer?

Hi all, Hope all is well and things are not too quiet for you all (my sales have certainly dropped, down about 50% on the previous 30 days). I know you may be wondering why I am asking this on the selling board but I only ever read this selling board...

Reduced price on sold item

I recently sold an item that was listed at $60, however the sold price is showing as $54. How can Ebay reduce the price of one of my listings by 10% without my consent?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect shipping/postage calculated to buyer

Hey Everyone, Is anyone else really frustrated or having the same issue that I'm having that Ebay is miscalculating shipping costs to the buyer? I have x4 items now and the worst one being almost 10kg and 65x65x40 and they have only estimated $9.70 f...

Resolved! Buyer wants refund

I recently sold a few items to be picked up. Buyer told me they paid through ebay and I told them to cancel the payment and pay with cash when they pick the items up. All went smoothly until they are now claiming I have their electronic payment plus ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Impressions keep dropping

My impressions continue to drop for the previous month . So one day it may show 5000 for a particular date then a few days later 4000 for the same date. Not effecting page views and would be curious if anyone has the same thing happening.

Capture.PNG

eBay have changed the International Postage service on all my listings without my permission...

I sell small low priced items and post worldwide using a letter service with insurance.For international postage, I select a flat rate, and the service I was nominating was called"International Economy : untracked (11 - 35 business days)"This was acc...