Ebay Sales very very slow.

Used to get roughly $14k give or take a month, but now I’m lucky to get $9k.  I don’t know what’s happened.  I’ve got about 90 listings and I’ve put lol on sponsored, this helped for 1 week!  Can someone please have a look at my listings and maybe give me some pointers to help?  Thanks in advance, have a great long weekend 😊

Message 1 of 87
Latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

Re: Ebay Sales very very slow.

i only see 4 listings 

Message 31 of 87
Latest reply

I see dead people.

Message 32 of 87
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I'd still be using XP if it was up to me.

- I'd still be using an Amiga 🙂

Message 33 of 87
Latest reply

Cheers.

I just realised, better keep this to the OP's listings or it's gonna get confusing

Message 34 of 87
Latest reply

I see 87 listings
Message 35 of 87
Latest reply

@lupercal wrote:

Do you keep track of the number of views your listings get? It would be some indicator of whether they were showing up in searches, provided you had some idea what a normal figure would be for your stuff. 

Usually when I list a bunch of things, there'll be views almost instantly, but quite a few times lately I've listed perhaps thirty or forty items and all of them still show 0 views the next morning. So far this has been temporary, and within about 24 hours usually they suddenly start getting hits.  I'd write it off as just a slow night if it were only some of them or most of them, but not all of them.

I'm only seeing 4 items by you.

As a matter of interest, how many are you seeing of mine? At the time of writing it should be 144.  I put a bunch up on the weekend, but they all have views now, so I assume they're showing up properly - though really there's no way to tell if, for example, 50% of people weren't seeing them in searches.

Ebay state in their listing policy that items may take up to 24 hours before they become visible to the public, so if the system is on a go slow, that may not be an issue.

HOW MANY OF YOUR ITEMS CAN I SEE - 133 ????? No sales showing since you posted either so ???? 

Message 36 of 87
Latest reply

I'm seeing 133 listings of yours.

I can't explain this, where are you located?  I'm wondering if this could have something to do with my exclusions as I don't post to Far North QLD, TAS, WA, NT due to the cost of items for these places and as I offer FREE postage it becomes too expensive.  Even though when I spoke with CS yesterday she said I didn't have any exclusions, and even my rate table had disappeared.  I really have no idea of what is going on here.

Message 37 of 87
Latest reply

Yes I have 144 listings. Thanks for confirming you can see them.
Message 38 of 87
Latest reply

I only see 85

Message 39 of 87
Latest reply

I only see 85 now.   It was 87 earlier today.

Definitely something strange going on.

Message 40 of 87
Latest reply