Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I know when an item has been received?

Other than by directly contacting the buyer and asking, how do I know when an item I have sent has been received? Similarly, is there a way I can as a buyer mark an item as received so the seller knows? I have been searching all over for this info fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate Listings from multiple accounts/stores

Hello, I have noticed there were four accounts are listing exactly same items through their four different stores regularly, is this fair to other sellers? They are using exactly same pictures title and description, when you look up some items, you c...

Easy way to check order payout ID's?

Hi all. Is there an easy way to look at your orders in "Paid and Posted" and check there is a payout id number? On a few ocasions recently i have had an amount "Available" in the evening. The next morning i have my payout which is less than the previ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The item specific For sale by is missing

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The item specific For sale by is missing. Add For sale by to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again.Can anyone please assist

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage Charges

Tell me I'm dreaming. I recently sold an item on eBay for $157.50 with a postage fee of $15.95 that the buyer has paid for in the purchase. Total Sale was $173.45 of which eBay then received $23.45 for Final Sale Fee & GST leaving a net proceed of $1...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bank Account... Payment issues

Has anyone had issues with bank account this week? Been with eBay for 17 years - never had an issue same bank account the whole time. Suddenly I need to verify and my last seller payment was bounced back to eBay. Have been on chat and call for 2 days...

I can't send an invoice to my buyer

Hi all,I have a buyer that has purchased a bunch of items. I have been trying to send an invoice with combined postage for over 24 hours and keep getting message "something has gone wrong, please try again later"Anyone else having this issue?Suggesti...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Money hold without posting tracking

"from 7 February 2022, if sellers upload valid tracking for less than 95% of their trackable orders, their payments will be placed on hold. " How dare they hold people's own money. But I expected no less from managed payments. What else..... maybe ch...

• 69 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dropshippers/3rd party fulfillment sellers seem to be using a new courier often & they are quite bad

Full disclaimer, I care about my money and I don't mind buying from a drop-shipper or an obvious 3rd fulfillment seller as long as it works that's all that matters. But I hate dealing with them when the sell the same products as me.I recently got 2 o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful